SiAGRI is a centralized information system implemented as a Web application allowing Agrarian Development Services (SDA) the collection of applications under the POSEI funds*. The system allows the authorities to manage, monitor and control adding speed and transparency to all application processes. SiAGRI is for the exclusive use of the official authorities of the Autonomous Region of the Azores and is available on the official site (PRORURAL).
Digidelta Software is fully responsible for the development of the Information System that manages the Rural Development Program for the Azores Region (PRORURAL) and follows the European Union policies and directives for the period 2007-2013. The program is supported by the European Funds for Agriculture development (FEADER) granting 350 M € of EU funds between 2007 and 2013.
The information system SiRURAL is a framework of management and evaluation, regarding reception, analysis, control and administration, technical and financial follow-up of proposals and projects in the area of the PRORURAL.
The system has been designed to facilitate the completion of the application and at the same time, provide data validations to avoid customary inconsistencies usually related to the use of any computer application and also inconsistencies regarding the rules for filling out their applications. Thus, a unified environment that lets you view an entire candidacy.
In order to improve the interactivity with the user, the application environment, WinForms controls were included in this application. These are the most advanced technologies for WebDesign. We also included tools for top-level communications between clients and servers in order to create chains of processes that allow simulation of the interactivity characteristics of any application developed for Windows.
This system allows
- The Agrarian Development Services (SDA) to collect applications under the POSEI (*), PDRu-Azores and ProRural European Union funds for the development of agriculture and animal production
- Document management, administrative control, local control and statistics while cross-referencing veterinary (phytosanitary) information with other online systems to ensure compliance with scheduled dates and budgets
- Contains registered information concerning the status, conservation and good farming practice and animal welfare
- To verify the eligibility of an animal at a premium: Condition / state of the animal; phytosanitary condition of the animal; Condition / State of farm; phytosanitary condition of the farm
- Correct management of grants and aid to the farmer / breeder with information, real and verified, which would optimize the conditions of their animals and corresponding farm
For the SiAGRI to work, it is necessary to cross the sources responsible for the management of animal health and corresponding veterinary and animal health information, state and fulfilment of commitments. The crosses give, through defined processes, the eligibility of animals for various prizes that can be candidates.
*POSEI is a Sub-Program of the Global Portugal Program for the Region of Azores and was introduced by the Regulation (UE) n.º_247/2006, of January 30th, approved by decision 04/IV/2007 of the European Commission being supported by the, European Agriculture fund for Rural development (FEAGA).