SIAGRI is a centralized information system implemented as a Web application allowing Agrarian Development Services (SDA) the collection of applications under the POSEI funds*. The system allows the authorities to manage, monitor and control adding speed and transparency to all application processes.
SIAGRI is for the exclusive use of the official authorities of the Autonomous Region of the Azores and is available on the official site (PRORURAL).
Digidelta is fully responsible for the development of the Information System that manages the Rural Development Program for the Azores Region (PRORURAL) and follows the European Union policies and directives for the period 2007-2013. The program is supported by the European Funds for Agriculture development (FEADER) granting 350 M € of EU funds between 2007 and 2013.
The information system SIRURAL is a framework of management and evaluation, regarding reception, analysis, control and administration, technical and financial follow-up of proposals and projects in the area of the PRORURAL.
The system has been designed to facilitate the completion of the application and at the same time, provide data validations to avoid customary inconsistencies usually related to the use of any computer application and also inconsistencies regarding the rules for filling out their applications. Thus, a unified environment that lets you view an entire candidacy.
In order to improve the interactivity with the user, the application environment, WinForms controls were included in this application. These are the most advanced technologies for WebDesign. We also included tools for top-level communications between clients and servers in order to create chains of processes that allow simulation of the interactivity characteristics of any application developed for Windows.
- The Agrarian Development Services (SDA) to collect applications under the POSEI (*), PDRu-Azores and ProRural European Union funds for the development of agriculture and animal production
- Document management, administrative control, local control and statistics while cross-referencing veterinary (phytosanitary) information with other online systems to ensure compliance with scheduled dates and budgets
- Contains registered information concerning the status, conservation and good farming practice and animal welfare
- To verify the eligibility of an animal at a premium: Condition / state of the animal; phytosanitary condition of the animal; Condition / State of farm; phytosanitary condition of the farm
- Correct management of grants and aid to the farmer / breeder with information, real and verified, which would optimize the conditions of their animals and corresponding farm
For the SiAGRI to work, it is necessary to cross the sources responsible for the management of animal health and corresponding veterinary and animal health information, state and fulfilment of commitments. The crosses give, through defined processes, the eligibility of animals for various prizes that can be candidates.
*POSEI is a Sub-Program of the Global Portugal Program for the Region of Azores and was introduced by the Regulation (UE) n.º_247/2006, of January 30th, approved by decision 04/IV/2007 of the European Commission being supported by the, European Agriculture fund for Rural development (FEAGA).
Registration and Validation (initial) of applications under the POSEI, already considering the full completion of the Plan of Operation for each farmer in order to, allow for easy addition of admissions at ICs (Compensations) and Agro-environmental, to be implemented next year. This component is already produced and is being used by the SDA's for the desired effect.
Automation of Administrative Verification and subsequent correlation with Physical Verification, to manage all information concerning a cycle of application, from the presentation to the final statement. This statement will provide all the information needed for a farmer, or to whole the farmers who have applied for POSEI, allowing, if necessary, a tracking of distribution of funds.
Data input of the IC's Agro-environment, so that, the SDA's, can make a single Candidacy for all the grants projected and implemented in the Azores.
• European Union - EU
• Autonomous region of Azores - RAA
• Regional Secretariat of Natural Resources - SRRN (before called SRAF) - Maximum Secretariat for Agriculture and Rural Development in the RAA.
• Regional Directorate of Agriculture and Rural Development - DRADR (eg DRACA) - customer who ordered the execution of SiAGRI in late 2006 through a direct invitation to Digidelta Software. We have a close relationship following the spirit of SCRUM (Agile methodology - we'll talk later). The DRADR is responsible for the legal definition (ordinances) and distribution of EU funds to the RAA.
• Financing Institute for Agriculture and Fisheries - IFAP - Paying Institute in Portugal - only entity entitled to payment of aid. Oversee the procedures of DRADR.
• Institute of Food and Agricultural Markets - IAMA - Institute carrying out the controls in place and records the results where applicable.
• Computer Direction SRRN - direction that supports the servers, physical structure and administration, where the SiAGRI runs.
• Beneficiary - Farmer recipient of funds distributed.
• Requirement analysis and specification
• Architecture design
• Prototype construction
• Software development, management and maintenance
• Technical assistance to Draca-Community Affairs Regional Directorate for Agriculture