BAITS.botswana was a project which consisted in suppplying the source code and training for Animal Traceability in Botswana.
The department of veterinary Services of the Ministry of Agriculture bought a license for the PISA.net system from Digidelta Software.
This license covers the following modifications:
• Functional Animal Identification and Registration Module
• Functional Animal Movement Module
• Functional Animal Arrivals Module
• Functional Animal Transfer of Ownership Module
• A module to use for setting up movement rules to verify if an animal was subject or not to a certain action on the field and/or restrict movement from/to different zones
• Functional import routine/external system interface with specific defined CSV format inputs to comply with Animal Identification, Movements and Arrivals
• System conversion in English
License to use the source code and database structure of PISA.net, the system developed by Digidelta Software
• Source Code
• Modifications to the Source Code to adapt it to the needs of the client
• Documentation in English